Today I thought I would take a moment to share some of the incredible entries that have been shared with me via this month’s daily square challenge.
So make yourself a cup of coffee (or tea) and be prepared to be inspired like Jo was this morning:-
- There have been some scary circles, terrifying circles and a set of circles I definitely want to follow!
- This is one of my favourites. I am sure it will make you smile!
- As the presenters of Playschool, an English children’s TV programme, always said you will discover something new if you look through a window – circles, painted glass and roofs
- For something more unusual look at the kitchen utensils, your breakfast juice, your toy box, the fruit-bowl , your caor even a display of baseballs!
- I’ve not found many nature shots yet but Deborah, Tish and Cee have found some beautiful ones
- You will be square-spired if you take a closer look at what’s around you, whether that be tables, tiles , buildings, in a queue or the town square
- Sometimes you may need to approach your subject differently, perhaps by looking up, looking down or by turning your head upside down
- I am in awe of everyone who taken part already, and can’t wait to see what else you will share this month. And do let me know what you think of mine. But before you go and discover your next square can you spot why Brian got a gold star for this one?