So we are almost at the end of #SquareSky and hopefully in less than a fortnight I will be looking at this view for real. I better start packing!
Whilst I am busy sorting out what we are going to be taking, why don’t you make a cuppa and take a moment to enjoy some of the fabulous #SquareSky posts our movement have shared over Christmas.
- Let’s begin with a wish for the year ahead – Peace
- Now for something quite different; I am convinced it is moving!
- I loved this unusual framing of an Australian sky, and was in awe of the watercolour sunrise
- Last week I wanted to be drinking cocktails, and standing here and walking here!
- I do hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas break with lots of music and baubles
- I also hope that journeys were as easy as this, and that no-one was snowed under or melted
- We finally saw the sun for a few hours on Boxing Day but it wasn’t hot nor was it glorious. The sky was also not as blue as this, and I missed my storks but we did see an eagle 😉
- I hope you have enjoyed our squares of delight?! I’m taking a break from angles and squares in January but thought squares could return in March.
PS apologies for the radio silence past couple of days – a combination of new visitors arriving, old guests leaving and a family bereavement. I’m ok but somewhat befuddled. Hope to catch up with you all properly later today or tomorrow.