A year ago today we were on a rather splendid walk in the Algarvian hills. It didn’t feel or look like a December day, it felt more like early Spring as the bees were buzzing, the birds singing and the goats were ringing their bells.
One of the delights I am finding with #SquareSky is that all seasons are being shared, partly because some like me are going back in the archives but also because our #SquareSky movement has bloggers in both hemispheres. There have been some amazing posts over the past few days. Here’s just a tiny selection from our #SquareSky movement album:
- Big skies over the Forth, and breezy skies in Finland
- Bird filled skies and moments when you expected a bird to arrive
- And moments when the bird was nearly missed
- There have been lots of clouds, even rolling ones
- I thought the Snow Queen would arrive, surrounded by the snow
- We’ve looked through snow filled windows
- I must admit though happier by the sea,
- I found lots of coconut leaves and thanks to Jude I did see the pole!
- There have been beautiful Jacarancias
- I’ve enjoyed gorgeous clouds, and stunning Irish Skies
- Got up before dawn, more than once
- Seen beautiful mountains, and smoke filled skies
- I’ve even arrived before the lighting of the Christmas Tree
- We’ve discovered the sun peeping through skyscrapers and a silent city
- No wonder we are seeing squares everywhere!
Thank you so much to everyone for joining in, and also for your patience over the past few days, I’ve much appreciated it. Took me a few hours yesterday to catch up, but I think I have visited all of the weekend #SquareSky posts. Do let me know if I haven’t.